Whatever your circumstances may be, we are here to give you the best advice to help you get through life’s challenges.
Are you consistently paying a little more tax each year but aren’t quite sure why?
Most of us think we do. We wonder if we’ve given up too much to Uncle Sam. In today’s evolving world, tax laws change constantly and we wonder if we are strategically focused on what opportunities the new Tax Reform creates.
We work hard to ensure that our clients never pay more than they have to, developing long-term strategies to minimize their taxes. We always have our tax planner hat on when working on your tax return identifying any missed opportunities, gaps and put a better tax plan in place.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Our goal is to make the preparation process as easy as possible for you and minimize your tax liability with careful planning. Your tax preparation interview can be conducted either in person, by mail, or through our secure client portal email – whichever is most convenient for you.
Whether you need current year returns prepared or need to plan for retirement or your child’s education, our professional team can assist you with all of your needs.
We have the expertise to provide many services for individual and business tax preparation and planning. We are highly qualified to prepare tax returns with the IRS and for all fifty states.
Here’s what you get:
- Timely advice on tax issues and tax returns.
- Timely completion and thorough understanding of all tax reporting requirements (domestic and foreign).
- Coordination of correspondence with tax authorities.
- Coordination of personal and business tax issues with a focus on minimizing global taxes.
- High level review of prior year’s federal and state income tax returns, as needed, at no cost.
- Identification of opportunities to minimize or defer income and taxes.
- Timely completion and thorough understanding of all tax reporting requirements.
- Representation in tax controversy and tax returns.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
Thank you for allowing us to be of service. Contact us today and make your appointment early.